Ideal for squaring hinge recesses in door frames and door edges, as well as lock faceplates.
Use a common hammer to get your perfect angles in no time with this corner chisel.
Commonly used for creating highly accurately square corners in applications such as router hinge recesses, squaring mortises for picture frames, and other woodworking projects where meticulous corners are required.
Spring-loaded cutter edge (3/8") to ensure flawless results upon implementation, auto-alignment for hassle-free operation.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Chisel tool for squaring corners on hinge recesses
- EASY-TO-USE: One operation; functions with a common hammer
- CONSTRUCTION: High-speed steel anvil chisel
- LONG-LASTING: Steel chisel can be re-sharpened for continual use
Easy To Use
- Step 1: Place this corner chisel in any corner or recess.
- Step 2: Tap it with a hammer to remove access to waste.
- Step 3: Admire your handiwork – A clean, 90-degree square inside corner.
- Material: Metal Dimension:
- Overall: 70 x 30 mm Corner: ⅜” x ⅜”
- Colors: Black / Orange / White / Blue
- 1 x Recess Squaring Corner Chisel
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER 49.99 dollars.