TIPS: Our goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers please identify our products!
- ✈Delivery>>Global Express Delivery
- 🎁FREE SHIPPING OVER $35 🎉
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard
- ⭐BUY MORE SAVE MORE
Artist Turns Dollar Coin Into Incredible Sculpture With Hidden Movable Mechanics
The ancient art of the hobo nickel has been around since the 18th century, but Russian artist Roman Booteen keeps the craft alive with his extraordinary coin carving designs. From a gold bug with moving wings to a mechanical beating heart, Booteen is a modern master at turning old coins into extraordinary bas relief sculptures. His latest design is no exception—he’s meticulously modified a U.S. dollar coin (from 1921) to feature a 3D glove and sword with a secret mechanism.
Hand-cut and engraved from the center of the coin, Booteen's incredibly intricate design features a metal armor glove with decorative, hand-engraved details. The glove is holding onto a sword that seems to be plunged into the side of the coin. The piece is already impressive as a still sculpture; however, once the hidden button on the outer edge of the coin is pressed, the metal components come to life. An integrated spring allows the fingers of the glove to move, as if it’s gasping the sword’s handle.
We plan to sell 1,000 sets, and we have sold 896 now.If you found it via Facebook, you will get it at the lowest price.
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- Read reviews from our lovely customers
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 120-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that absolute ZERO in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.