- No Paypal, No Problem! You can still purchase with your credit card
- BUY MORE AND GET MORE DISCOUNTS! WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING！
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- 🔥92% of customers are more likely to buy 2 or more!
💥LIMITED SALE: FOR OUR Eleventh anniversary CELEBRATION, WE WILL NOW ADJUST THE PRICE TO $49.99 RETURN TO THE CUSTOMERS, WHICH IS LIMITED TO THE TOP 200. AFTER THE PRICE WILL BE ADJUSTED BACK TO $299💥
- The Freewing F-22 is a flying RC replica of this innovative fighter jet. Boasting both the lowest stall speed and one of the highest top speeds among all of Freewing’s jets, be prepared to fly a wide flight envelope with this visually stunning model aircraft! Freewing’s F-22 is capable of maneuvers most other EDFs can only dream
- Assembled from an array of materials including EPO foam, aluminum, carbon fiber, steel, nylon, plastic, and wood, the Freewing F-22 delivers extreme maneuverability and reliable durability on grass runways. The model aircraft features a mixture of sharp panel lines, graduated paintwork, and realistic decals.
- More than 15 colors of paint and decals combine to represent the subtle but complex surface shades and panels seen on the full-size F-22. The model’s main colors appear to slightly “shift” depending on the light conditions, with metallic, matte, and semi-gloss surfaces working to achieve the subtle effect. This isn’t your average plain gray jet!
Main Assembly is completed primarily with screws to attach the flying surfaces. The full flying horizontal stabilizers’ metal shafts rotate within steel bearings for smooth operation, and their servos along with the aileron and flap servos are housed within plastic trays for easy removal and servicing. As with the recent popular Freewing 80mm L-39, this Freewing 90mm F-22’s cockpit is also lined with thin plastic to resist heat damage to the darker cockpit surfaces.
The main wings disconnect conveniently with a flexible ribbon wire cable, which smartly reduces the load exerted on the actual electronic connections. A magnetic nose cone encased in molded plastic with raised surface details can be removed easily to reduce the model’s length during transport to your flying field. Finally, the onboard MFCB supports the expansion of up to eight additional LEDs aside from the sequenced landing light.
The Freewing F-22 is simultaneously capable of extreme expert-level maneuvers and sedate trainer-like flying. A widened gear stance and larger-than-scale grass-appropriate wheels greatly improve ground handling on short grass runways. The servo-operated nose gear door is also aided by recessed magnets to help hold the doors shut during flight.
- Freewing F-22 Raptor 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 9-Blade EDF power system (installed)
- 3748-1750kV outrunner brushless motor (installed)
- 130A ESC with EC5 connector (installed)
- Electronic retractable landing gear (installed)
- Servos, LED Lights (installed)
F-22 Raptor Jet： Body: 390mm Wing: 280mm
F-22 Raptor Jet Upgraded Version： Body: 650mm Wing: 490mm
F-22 Raptor Jet Enhanced Edition: Body: 1020mm Wing: 720mm
- Please allow 1-2CM differs due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitors and lamplight, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding！
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 10-calendar day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Click ADD TO CART to grab yours now!